Are you reliable, hard-working, motivated, customer focused and looking for a new career opportunity? Consider joining our team and work with the premiere commercial moving company! We are in need of office furniture Installers at all of our locations throughout WA state with positions available for Entry Level, Experienced Installers and Lead Installers available. Whether you have previous experience in furniture installation or are just mechanically inclined, we will provide OJT for all positions.
Installers are responsible for the installation and/or reconfiguration of office furniture within customer’s facilities. Ensuring timely completion of work while providing exceptional customer service and maintaining a professional demeanor at all times.
Essential Job Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
• Professional presence and dedication to providing a superior customer experience.
• Experience and/or ability in using hand and electric tools to assemble and disassemble furniture.
• Experienced Installers and Leads need to demonstrate their ability to read blueprints and installation specifications.
• Knowledge of safety procedures and ability to follow instructions as delivered by supervisor.
• Ability to field measure and/or evaluate a work site in preparation for delivery/install/tear down.
• Exhibit a dependable, trustworthy and honest character.
• Dedication and ability to complete daily assigned tasks.
• Strong work ethic and a commitment to excellence required
• Ability to lift, transport and install heavy objects weighing up to 50 pounds frequently and 100 pounds occasionally.
• Ability to pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen
• Ability to work full time and variable schedules
• Ability to work cooperatively with other employees in a team setting
• Ability to follow all company and safety policies
• Ability to communicate effectively with clients and office personnel
• Ability to maintain a clean, professional appearance
• Entry Level positions need to demonstrate basic mechanical ability.
• Advanced positions require two (2) plus years of experience in the furniture installation industry.
We offer competitive compensation, full benefits, as well as medical, dental and vision coverage for qualified employees.
BEKINS NORTHWEST IS THE OFFICIAL MOVER OF THE SEATTLE SEAHAWKS!
We are currently hiring at the following locations:
- 6501 216th St. SW Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043
- 10115 E. Knox Ave. Spokane, WA 99206
- 1891 N. 1st Street Yakima, WA 98901
- 935 Poplar St SE Olympia, WA 98501
- 841 N. 6th Ave Walla Walla, WA 99362
- 7010 150th St. SW #102 Tacoma, WA 98439
- 1100 Columbia Park Trail Richland, WA 99352
- 5128 Randolph Rd NE Moses Lake, WA 98837
- 1017 S. 344th St. Federal Way, WA 98003
- 1071 Andover Park W Tukwila, WA 98188
TO APPLY: Fill out the Employment Application with Office Furniture Installer as the position you’re applying for.
Our competitive benefit package includes: paid vacation and holidays, medical/dental/vision coverage.
Bekins Northwest takes pride in having a dynamic, diverse workforce. The possibilities for our Company are limitless and so are the careers of the bright, ambitious team players behind our innovations. We strive to attract and train the very best employees and provide them with ongoing career development, benefits, and a path for advancement.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Passage of a drug test and criminal background check are required at the time of employment.
Bekins Northwest is a Drug Free Work Environment. Any candidate that tests positive for marijuana or ANY controlled substance and/or alcohol during a pre-employment drug/alcohol screening will not be eligible for hire.
About our Company:
Established in 1903, Bekins Northwest has more than 100 years of experience in the moving industry. We continually strive to raise the standard to provide our customers with the best possible service in the moving industry. Our highly qualified staff of account managers, movers, packers and drivers are considered experts in the industry. We proudly employ a professional staff of experts in residential moving, office moving, systems furniture installations, International crating, special products and corporate relocations. Many of Washington’s largest employers, including the Seattle Seahawks, Seattle Mariners, University of Washington, Providence, Burke Museum and the State of Washington, have relied on our expertise and quality services. We are proud to be an Agent for Bekins Van Lines and their “customer first” philosophy.