Description JOB SUMMARY:
Performs onsite evaluation of confirmed moves to determine the necessary business course of action for a successful customer moves to include military personnel. Produce accurate and detailed information for all origin services to generate an effective move plan and facilitate accurate estimates/billing.
Meets the expectations of operations by providing accurate and detailed information regarding the transferee’s needs and expectations to ensure a successful move.
Ensures all Bekins NW/Olympic Moving and Storage move processes are upheld to the highest standard.
Must be able to clear JBLM Background requirements in order to gain access to the base.
PRINCIPAL/ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Obtain knowledge of customers’ circumstances and expectations from the sales and move coordination team prior to conducting the in-home survey to instill confidence in the organization and Bekins NW/Olympic Moving and Storage process.
- Conducts in-home surveys upon receipt of confirmed order allowing adequate time for preparation and processing prior to load date. Utilizes resources such as cube sheet to ensure accurate account of customer inventory. Communicate clearly with customer to ensure accurate understanding of customer needs and expectations.
- Obtain necessary customer signatures. Refer customer questions regarding dates and authorizations to the Sales Staff /Move Coordinator.
- Effectively communicates customer move plan through proper completion of required move paperwork as well as verbal conversation and/or written documentation with the move coordinator. Special circumstances are consistently highlighted and brought to the attention of operations management.
- Performs other related essential duties as assigned or requested.
Education: Associates Degree in Sales is preferred or equivalent relevant experience.
Knowledge/Experience: One year experience within the sales industry. Experience within the Transportation and Logistics industry is preferred. 2 years Customer Service, Sales, or Operational experience is preferred as well.
Skills and Abilities: Experience in Microsoft Office Products including Word, Excel, and Outlook. Ability to multi-task and respond to high stress situations.
**Although marijuana is legal in the State of Washington, Bekins NW / Olympic Moving and Storage is a Drug Free CompanyFollow Us For More Updates!