CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
****Qualified candidates will have household goods experience****
Essential Job Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Coordinate moves and oversite of shipment processing.
- Performs administrative and office support activities for the branch.
- Duties may include fielding telephone calls, word processing, creating spreadsheets, filing and faxing. Extensive skills with Microsoft Office are required.
- Performs data entry and scans documents.
- Continuously promotes compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Two-year college education in business administration or other related field is desired, but not required.
- Equivalent work experience is acceptable in lieu of college education.
- Previous proven success in an administrative role and/or previous successful administrative experience in a moving and storage business is an advantage.
- 2+ years previous household goods experience is a plus.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Suite.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Must maintain professionalism and a positive service attitude at all times.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Excellent research skills.
- Sharp listening skills and critical thinker.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Confident and personable.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Strong organizational, attention to detail and accuracy skills.
- Ability to self-motivate.
- Our competitive benefits package includes: Paid vacation and holidays, medical/dental/vision coverage.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Passage of a drug test and criminal background check are required at the time of employment.
Olympic Moving & Storage/Bekins Northwest Group is a Drug-Free Work Environment. Any candidate that tests positive for marijuana or ANY controlled substance and/or alcohol during a pre-employment drug/alcohol screening will not be eligible for hire.
Job Type: Full-timeFollow Us For More Updates!