Bekins Northwest is seeking a Billing Representative who is self-motivated and highly organized.
Essential Job Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Accurately enter information into the billing system
- Verifies payment and billing information with customers
- Manage account balances to discover outstanding debts or other inconsistencies
- Collect all information needed to calculate bills receivable (order amounts, discount rates etc.)
- Issue invoices and bills and send them to customers through various channels (mail, e-mail etc.)
- Issue customer account statements periodically or whenever necessary
- Receive payments through various methods (cash, online payments etc.) and check for credibility
- Send reminders for payments and contact customers when assigned
- Update accounting records with new payments, balances, customer information etc.
- Answer questions and handle customer inquiries from external and internal customer regarding bills
- General administrative duties as assigned
- Associates Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Prefer 2+ years of accounting experience.
- Prefer background and understanding of the moving and storage industry
- Knowledge of accounting controls and processes.
- 10-key by touch with accuracy
- Proficient in Excel spreadsheets and the Microsoft suite.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent oral and written comprehension and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, attention to detail and time management skills.
- Proactive, Reliable and Consistent
- Understanding of and commitment to customer service and Bekins Northwest’s core values.
Our competitive benefit package includes: paid vacation and holidays, medical/dental/vision coverage.
Bekins Northwest takes pride in having a dynamic, diverse workforce. We strive to attract and train the very best employees and provide them with ongoing career development, benefits, and a path for advancement. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Passage of a drug test and criminal background check are required at the time of employment. Bekins Northwest is a Drug Free Work Environment.
About our Company:
Established in 1903, Bekins Northwest has more than 100 years of experience in the moving industry. We continually strive to raise the standard to provide our customers with the best possible service in the moving industry. Our highly qualified staff of account managers, movers, packers and drivers are considered experts in the industry. We proudly employ a professional staff of experts in residential moving, office moving, systems furniture installations, International crating, special products and corporate relocations. Many of Washington’s largest employers, including the Seattle Seahawks, Seattle Mariners, University of Washington, Providence, Burke Museum and the State of Washington, have relied on our expertise and quality services. We are proud to be an Agent for Bekins Van Lines and their “customer first” philosophy.
**Although marijuana is legal in the State of Washington, Bekins NW / Olympic Moving and Storage is a Drug Free Company**Follow Us For More Updates!